- Your Acceptance
- Your electronic acceptance signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by:
(together, the “Agreement”).
- If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement do not use the LMOD Service.
- NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL AFFECT ANY NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS THAT APPLY TO YOU WITHIN YOUR JURISDICTION.
- AS A CONSUMER, YOU HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND NEW ZEALAND CONSUMER LAW IN RELATION TO THE SUPPLY OF DIGITAL CONTENT. THESE RIGHTS INCLUDE THAT ALL DIGITAL CONTENT WE SUPPLY TO YOU WILL BE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, FIT FOR PURPOSE AND AS DESCRIBED.
- Your electronic acceptance signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by:
“Compatible Devices” means certain computers and other devices with internet browsers;
“Les Mills”, "we", “us", “our” etc., means Les Mills Media Limited, a New Zealand limited liability company, with its registered office located at 22 Centre Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1010, New Zealand;
“LMOD Service” means the Les Mills On Demand subscription service (including our website, the LMOD App, associated user interfaces and all content and software and all other features and functionalities associated with those services) that provides subscribers with access to view and discover our Programs that are streamed over the internet to Compatible Devices;
“LMOD App” means the Les Mills On Demand software application owned by us that may be licensed for download on certain devices;
“Programs” means pre-recorded audio-visual exercise presentations ("Programs");
“Related Companies” means any company other than us owned by or ultimately controlled by Les Mills International Limited and including Les Mills International Limited.
- You are responsible for exercising within your limits.
- Consult your doctor before using the LMOD Service and follow his or her advice. Do not use the LMOD Service if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injuries. Read and follow all safety guidance provided as part of the LMOD Service. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately. Nothing on the LMOD Service is intended to be medical or professional advice or care. We and our Related Companies do not guarantee any exercise, health, weight loss or fitness results or improvements to users of the LMOD Service.
- You are responsible for exercising within your limits and subject to clause 15, assume all risk of injury to your person or property. CLAUSE 14 “EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” OF THESE TERMS OF CONDITIONS EXPRESSLY APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE LMOD SERVICES.
- Your Subscription
- Your subscription to the LMOD Service, which may start with a free trial, will continue month to month unless and until you or we cancel it in accordance with this Agreement.
- You must be over 18 years of age, have internet access and provide us with a current, valid, method of payment acceptable to us (as confirmed during your online sign up) to use the LMOD Service.
- You can find the specific details regarding your subscription with us at any time. Simply sign in to your LMOD account online and click on “My Account”.
- During your subscription, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable licence to access the LMOD Service to view Programs on a streaming-only basis. Except for this licence, no right, title or interest in the Programs or LMOD Service shall be transferred to you.
- NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:
- Subject to clause 1.e.ii below, the LMOD Service is not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- The Programs available to watch may vary by geographic location. We will use technologies to verify your geographic location. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch is limited to three.
- We continually test various aspects of the LMOD Service, including our website, user interfaces, plans, promotional features, availability of Programs, delivery and pricing. By entering into this Agreement, you agree that we may include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice.
- We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time to how the LMOD Service is offered to you (for example, the look and feel of the LMOD Service) and how the LMOD Service operates (for example, how our website is structured or how you are able to browse the available Programs). If you feel that a change is detrimental to your use of the LMOD Service, you may cancel at any time in accordance with clause 9a.
- The availability of Programs may change from time to time and from country to country. The quality of the display of the streaming Programs may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, your carrier, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your internet connection. An internet connection of at least 1.5MB/sec is required.
- If your Compatible Device or any other devices, hardware or equipment supplied to you by someone else does not work properly, you need to contact the equipment supplier or manufacturer, rather than us, about the problem.
- You are responsible for all third party services required to allow you to access the LMOD Services (including your internet service provider and your electricity service provider) and all obligations and charges you may owe (including but not limited to broadband or mobile data charges, and electricity charges). If there is a problem with a service provided for you by another supplier, you need to contact the other supplier about the problem.
- LMOD streaming software is developed by, or for, us and is designed to enable streaming of content from us through Compatible Devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices.
- Changes to this Agreement
- We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Such revisions shall be effective immediately, provided however, for existing subscribers, such revisions shall be effective one month after posting them on our website and notifying you by email unless otherwise stated.
- Despite clause 5 a. above, if we reasonably consider that a change to the LMOD Services is likely to benefit you, or have a neutral impact on you, we may make that change immediately and will tell you about the change as soon as possible after the change has been made by posting the change on our website.
- If you do not agree to any changes we make to this Agreement, you may exercise your right to cancel your subscription in accordance with clause 9 “Cancellation”.
- Differing Subscriptions and Activation Codes
- We may offer a number of subscription plans, including special promotional plans or subscriptions with differing subscription periods, conditions and limitations. Any materially different terms from those described in this Agreement will be disclosed online at the time of your sign-up on our website or otherwise notified to you by us, and will take precedent over the terms set out in this Agreement, to the extent that a conflict arises.
- Some promotional subscriptions may be offered by third parties (for example, certain fitness facilities) in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties.
- From time to time, activation codes that grant you access to use the LMOD Service may be available from us, including those provided as part of a third party promotion. Activation codes may be redeemed and will grant you access to the LMOD Service as described in the specifics of the promotion or when you enter the activation code during online sign-up. Activation codes can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash and may not be combined with other offers, including a free trial, unless otherwise determined by us in our sole discretion. If you received an activation code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions may apply.
- Free Trials
- Your subscription may start with a free trial, which will be confirmed when entering into a contract with us via the online sign up process. The free trial period of your subscription lasts as specified during your online sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply, which will be confirmed in the terms accompanying any such offers. Free trials are for new subscribers to the LMOD Service only. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- We will begin charging your Payment Method for subscription fees at the end of the free trial period of your subscription unless you expressly cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. You can cancel your subscription during the free trial period by signing into your account on our website, select “My Account”, “My Subscriptions”, select “view” your subscription and then select “Cancel”.
- You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period is about to end or that the paying portion of your subscription is about to begin.
- Subscription Fees
- The Subscription Fee will be charged at the beginning of the paying portion of your subscription and each month thereafter unless and until your subscription is cancelled. For example, if you subscribe with an initial 10 day trial on 16 April,
the paying portion of your subscription will begin on
26 April following your free trial and you will be charged on 26 April for the monthly Subscription Fee, which is payment in respect of the billing period 26 April to 25 May.
- You must cancel your subscription prior to the date it renews each month in order to avoid charging of the next month's Subscription Fee to your Payment Method. For example, if you wish to cancel your subscription with effect from 1 May, you will need to provide notice no later than midnight on 29 April.
- There are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to the LMOD Service through to the end of your current billing or subscription period.
- Unless otherwise notified at the time you signed up for your LMOD subscription, all charges shall be in your local currency.
- If a payment is not successfully settled and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorise us to continue billing your Payment Method. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- We may change our Subscription Fees or any component thereof at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. When we decrease Subscription Fees we may make the change immediately and we will tell you about the change after the change has been made by emailing you, and publishing the change on our website.
- When we increase Subscription Fees (including introducing charges for services that are currently free, such as a free trial services) and you are impacted by the change, we will give you one month’s notice of these changes. We will notify you of these changes by emailing you, and publishing the change on our website. For example, if your Subscription Fee is payable on 1 March, and you are notified of an increase in the Subscription Fee on 10 March, the increased Subscription Fee will only become payable with effect from 1 May.
- If you do not agree to any changes we make to our Subscription Fees or any component thereof, you may exercise your right to cancel your subscription in accordance with clause 9 “Cancellation”.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the LMOD Service through to the end of your monthly billing period. When you have purchased a longer subscription (e.g., a 6 or 12 month subscription), you
may cancel at any time but will continue to have access to the LMOD Service through to the end of your subscription period. To cancel your subscription, sign into your account on our website, select “My Account”, “My Subscriptions”, select
“view” your subscription and then select “Cancel”. You may not be able to cancel your subscription through your online account if you access your account from outside the country in which you have established your account. In this case,
you must email us at
[email protected] to cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing or subscription period.
- We may cancel your subscription at any time, and (subject to clause 9.f and 9.f below) you will continue to have access to the LMOD Service through to the end of your monthly billing or subscription period (if applicable).
- We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods or unwatched Programs.
- If you signed up for the LMOD Service with a third party as a Payment Method (for example, through a membership to a fitness facility), and wish to cancel your subscription, including during your free trial, you need to do so through such third party. You also need to find or ask for your billing information in respect of your subscription by visiting your account with or requesting that information from the applicable third party. That third party will also be able to cancel Your Account without your consent. When we receive a cancellation from a third party, you agree that we may contact you to see if you would like to sign up to the LMOD Service directly.
- Under certain arrangements, access to the LMOD Service is conditional upon you having a valid membership to a participating fitness facility. In those situations, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your subscription if you do not have, or no longer have, a valid membership to a participating fitness facility. You will be made aware of this at the time of sign-up.
- We may immediately terminate or restrict your use of the LMOD Service, without compensation or notice if you are, or if we reasonably believe that you are (i) in material violation of any of this Agreement or (ii) engaged in illegal or improper use of the LMOD Service.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the LMOD Service through to the end of your monthly billing period. When you have purchased a longer subscription (e.g., a 6 or 12 month subscription), you may cancel at any time but will continue to have access to the LMOD Service through to the end of your subscription period. To cancel your subscription, sign into your account on our website, select “My Account”, “My Subscriptions”, select “view” your subscription and then select “Cancel”. You may not be able to cancel your subscription through your online account if you access your account from outside the country in which you have established your account. In this case, you must email us at
- Your obligations
- You agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, broadcast, archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), distribute, modify, display, perform, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorised in this Agreement) content and information contained on or obtained from or through the LMOD Service without express written permission from us;
- use the LMOD Service for public performances including, without limitation, performance in or for any fitness facility;
- use the Programs (including, without limitation, the choreography or music contained therein) to learn, teach or instruct any fitness class;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the LMOD Service;
- v. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the LMOD Service;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the LMOD Service;
- insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the LMOD Service in any way;
- use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method;
- infringe any third party’s rights; or
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the LMOD Service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- You agree to:
- pay the Subscription Fees;
- use the LMOD Services for your own personal and non-commercial use, and not for any commercial or business purpose;
- ensure all information you give us is correct, and notify us immediately of any changes to your contact details;
- follow the instructions and directions we provide about using the LMOD Service and only use it for lawful purposes;
- be responsible and liable for any use by any other person (authorised or unauthorised) of the LMOD Services we provide to you, including, without limitation, any charges associated with that use and any consequences if such person misuses the LMOD Services or breaches this Agreement or suffers any injury or damage to their property;
- make sure everyone you are responsible for and who may use or do anything in relation to the LMOD Services also meets the responsibilities set out in this Agreement; and
- be responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and Compatible Devices in order to access our website and the LMOD Service. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You agree not to:
- The Les Mills On Demand App
- We may make the LMOD Service available to you through the LMOD App. By downloading and/or using the LMOD App you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, personal and non-transferable license, subject to and conditional upon your compliance with this Agreement, to install and use the LMOD App, in object code form only, provided to you by or on behalf of us in connection with your use of the LMOD Service.
- We may issue you an upgraded version of the LMOD App automatically upon an instance of your use of the LMOD App or the LMOD Service or otherwise in connection with your use of the
Compatible Device. Alternatively, we may require you to consent to an upgrade to the LMOD App ("Upgrades") before using, installing or accessing the LMOD App. If you decline the Upgrades, you may not be able to use or access the LMOD App or use the LMOD Service through the LMOD App.
- We may terminate your right to use the LMOD App at any time without notice. Your ability to use our LMOD App to utilise the LMOD Service is subject to your system compatibility with our LMOD App as such requirements may change from time to time. Compatibility of system requirements with the LMOD App is your responsibility.
- CLAUSE 14 “EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” OF THESE TERMS OF CONDITIONS EXPRESSLY APPLY TO THE LMOD APP AND THE USE OF THE LMOD APP.
- If you have downloaded the LMOD App from the Apple iTunes Application Store, the following additional terms apply:
- You acknowledge that this Agreement is not between you and Apple.
- Your use of the LMOD App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the LMOD App on any iOS products that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the LMOD App.
- To the extent permitted by law, Apple has no warranty obligation with respect to the LMOD App and any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty set forth in this Agreement is our responsibility. Please note our exclusion of warranties under clause 14 below.
- You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any of your claims (or any third party claims) relating to the LMOD App or your possession and/or use of the LMOD App, including, but not limited to: (i) any third party claims of intellectual property right infringement, (ii) product liability claims, (iii) any claim that the LMOD App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and (iv) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that you have been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed
on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
vi. You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple's subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this License Agreement with respect to the LMOD App, and that Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you in respect of the LMOD App as a third party beneficiary thereof as set forth herein.
- Passwords & Account Access
- Your control over your account is exercised through use of your login and password and therefore to maintain exclusive control over your account, you should not reveal your password to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the LMOD Service, we may implement technology that enables us to recognize you and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the LMOD Service, which includes accessing via Compatible Devices or our website.
- We reserve the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the subscriber in order to protect ourselves and our partners from what we believe to be fraudulent activity (once a hold has been put in place, we will notify you as soon as possible). Any hold placed on an account will not last any longer than 10 working days, after which we will either terminate this Agreement, or re-open your account. We are not obligated to credit or discount a subscription for holds placed on the account by either our representatives or by the automated processes of the LMOD Service, in circumstances where your act or omission leads to our concerns that a fraudulent activity is or has taken place on your account or you are in breach of your obligations under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The LMOD Service, including all content provided on the LMOD Service, is protected by copyright, trade mark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Programs contain cover music and a selection of licensed original recordings. For more information please visit the tracklist section of our website.
- Trade marks. LES MILLS™, the LES MILLS™ Arch device, SHAPE YOUR WORLD™, BODYATTACK™, BODYBALANCE™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYFLOW®, BODYJAM™, BODYPUMP™, BODYSTEP™, BODYVIVE™, RPM™, SH’BAM™, CXWORX™, GRIT™, LES MILLS GRIT™, BORN TO MOVE™, SMARTBAR™,
SMARTSTEP™, LES MILLS SMARTSTEP™, CLUBCOUNT™ and all our and our Related Companies other trade and service marks and logos, and our and our Related Companies products and services described in our or our Related Companies websites, are either
trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of us, our Related Companies or our authorised agents, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you
may not use any of our or our Related Companies trademarks or service marks in any domain names or in any account name or user ID for any social media site or blog. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are the copyright
and / or service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of us or our Related Companies and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. Our and our Related Companies trade marks, service
marks and trade dress may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion amongst the public or in any manner that disparages or discredits us or our Related Companies. All other
trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, product and service names and company names or logos that appear on the LMOD Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our Related Companies.
- Copyright Complaints
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been used on the LMOD Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately, in writing, and provide
the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the location in the LMOD Service of the material that you claim has been infringed;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the LMOD Service can be reached as follows:
Les Mills International Limited, 22 Centre Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Email: [email protected]
Attention: General Counsel, Legal Department
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been used on the LMOD Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately, in writing, and provide the following information:
- Exclusion and Limitations of Liability
- AS A CONSUMER, YOU HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND NEW ZEALAND CONSUMER LAW IN RELATION TO THE SUPPLY OF DIGITAL CONTENT. THESE RIGHTS INCLUDE THAT ALL DIGITAL CONTENT WE SUPPLY TO YOU WILL BE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, FIT FOR PURPOSE AND AS DESCRIBED.
- NONE OF THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS SET OUT IN THESE TERMS WILL HAVE THE EFFECT OF LIMITING OR EXCLUDING ANY FORM OF LIABILITY WHERE SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE SO LIMITED OR EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LES MILLS AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LMOD SERVICE OR THE MATERIALS IN THE LMOD SERVICE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, SUBJECT TO CORRECTION OR THAT ANY SUCH MATERIALS
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD OR STREAMING FROM THE LMOD SERVICE ARE FREE OF INFECTION OR VIRUSES,
WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
- WHILE LES MILLS ATTEMPTS TO ENSURE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE LMOD SERVICE IS SAFE, LES MILLS CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE LMOD SERVICES OR ITS SERVER(S) WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY HACKERS OR DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS) OR OTHERWISE MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- REFERENCE TO ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROCESSES, OR OTHER INFORMATION, BY TRADE NAME, TRADEMARK, MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER, OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, SPONSORSHIP OR RECOMMENDATION BY LES MILLS OR ITS RELATED COMPANIES.
- SUBJECT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LES MILLS OR ANY OF ITS RELATED COMPANIES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY PERSON AS SET FORTH BY CLAUSE 10.b.v
FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- PERSONAL INJURY;
- LOSS OF LIVELIHOOD;
- PAIN AND SUFFERING; OR
- EMOTIONAL DISTRESS.
- IF WE FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU SUFFER WHICH IS A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF OUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR OUR NEGLIGENCE, BUT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
- LES MILLS AND ITS RELATEDCOMAPANIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THEIR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR:
- DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY LES MILLS OR ITS RELATED COMPANIES NEGLIGENCE;
- FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- Modification. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision or part-provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Agreement.
- Assignment. We may assign your subscription, the provision of the LMOD Services or this Agreement and all rights and/ or obligations to any third party without notice for any purpose, including, without limitation, collection of unpaid amounts, or in the event of an acquisition, corporate reorganization, merger or sale.
- Notices. You agree to receive communications relating to your account and other information and commercial offers in electronic form. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Governing Law. These Terms are governed by New Zealand law. Both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.